Thursday, April 23, 2009

1st Post

Hi,

Glad that i finally have my own blog, a blog for me to express my feeling whether it is happy, frustations, sad, joyful , anything else, thru the blog, i express it. I knew that my english is not good, sometimes i even write broken english. i apologize to those readers who feel disgust about my english.

And i will try to update my blog as frequent as possible as now i am in my final stage of my final semester , final months, final exam coming, final presentations, everything is final now for me. Then i will become jobless and become Juruukur. One more month before i close curtain on my 5 years university Life, hated it or like it, the time will come. More updates after this.

1 comment:

  1. glad to be the first one to post my comment here...wishing you all the best!enjoy ur final year yea!

    ReplyDelete