Monday, April 27, 2009

Alternative energy Project group

I have been assigned to do project for alternative energy course with three other lovely ladies. Let me tell you all straightly that, this are few project groups during my university life that i appreciate and enjoy the most. These ladies are just fantastic!!.

From the starting of projects, job divided equally between four of us. They have tried their best in producing the result considering that they have final year project, operation management project+presentation and other stuff to take care of too. They have produced their best which i really appreciate that. I know all the hardwork, time and effort been poured in for the success of the project.

Now the project is progressing towards the end, the presentation is this coming thursday afternoon. I know that we have done our best and hope the lecturer will appreciate it too. Frankly it doesnt really matter how much score it will be cause i believe we will get pretty good score. I am not boasting.My point is as long as we done our best, the reward is there. No pain no gain.

Again, i wish to thank those ladies groupmate for their effort. Thank you. Xie xie.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wah.kok.thanks for appreciation..
    so apelagi..open table for ur fantastic team members~ ;p

    ReplyDelete