Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Last day and Last night at UTP

Times has come, 5 years university life will officially end tomorrow once i exit the guard house tomorrow morning. The moment i step out of UTP, i can officially close the curtain my university life, yet another stage of life.

5 years??long ?not so....short??not so, bt it seems to be proved to be vital to me. It helped me grow to who i am now. From July 2004, i first steps into this university, everything is so alien to me, been a person who follows all the rules till now, a person who try to break any rules if possible. That what i am.

Throughout this 5 years, there are two major groups of friends i mix with. First is ICC clubmates whom i mix from the first three years. Organizing activities together, process of getting approval from all the stupid management and so on, all the moments i cherish it and will remember it. Been in ICC is a pleasure to me. learning to deal with different type of ppl an useful experience for me. Enjoying the sucess of a project will definitely be a sweet memory. Been scolded during and after the organizing process proved to be a learning curve for me. To those people who helped me directly and indirectly throughout my involvement in the club, i wish to say thank you and sorry. Thank for been a supportive colleagues and sorry if i have offended you. Hope the friendship bond established will last 4ver.

The other groups i mix with is my church friends. Two years been alone here as no saints register in this uni make me desperate for a companion. Been individual Christian is not easy, but with a companion. It will make my church life more stable. July 2006, a brother came in, July 2007, another sister came. July 2008, two brothers and two sisters came in. and just recently May 2009, another sister came. There are officially eight of us although the latest sister came while i am in the process of deregister myself as students. Living together with them is definitely a nice experience. Guiding them to down root their church life, dealing with their different characteristics led me to experience God more and more. Thank you saints for such a wonderful memory with you all. I love you all with the love of God. Hope you all can continue the church life and be the testimony of Jesus. Hope to see you all in the all the church conf, blending or training. Please try to attend as many as you can.

Yeah....mix feeling. happy due to graduation, no longer in this University and i am eager to explore a new challenges. Sad due to all the memory i have had here, sweet or sour , doest matter. i will cherish it 4ver. Thank UTP for providing me an opportunity to further my tertiary education here. Thank also to management for providing such a low class service to us. and Finally to those who help me in this period. THANK YOU..XIE XIE...TERIMA KASIH.

Okies time up, is time to leave. All the best to you all in your future. May it be a blessed, cheerful life. Take care. Bye

2 comments:

  1. koky.. Din mention us??!! lansi lo you....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jason,

    u all need to mentioned meh??sendiri know can d..no need to announce to the world...lolzzzz

    ReplyDelete