Wednesday, June 3, 2009

The Vigorous 12 hours

As tis week is my most important week in my university life. I need to settle my FYP report before i can graduate. To settle it i need to get my supervisor approval before i can proceed with the hard bound. Let me introduce my supervisor. His name is XXX..he is very particular in reporting and he is very DEMANDING. i have been editing the report for at least 4 times and each time the returned report was full of corrections. i know that he is trying to get the best out of me but his standard is very high, every students under him feel he is torturing us with all those correction needed to be made.

Tueday(2/6/09) evening 515pm, i was waiting outside of his office, waiting anxiously for his remarks on my report. He came out and say to me..EDIT and send back to me the day after tomorrow. I was shock as i have edit the report. time is running out for me as i need to get his approval by Wednesday so that i can send to hardbound. I have to leave UTP by Thurs. Thus that time, all over my mind is about settling the report. That night, i am so tension over my report as i really scare that my supervisor will reject my report again. I have to forgo an invited dinner from one of eating shop owner from Tronoh. Whole night busy editing the report till i sent the edited version thru email. i missed my dinner as well. The night is torturing, thinking of what will happen tomorrow.

Wednesday(3/6/09) morning. My supervisor email me by asking me to submit the hardcopy. i submitted and waiting for his reply during the morning. The waiting is killing me. Without his approval, i cant go for hardbound this week. Thus if i hardbound next week, thus i can bid adios to my Australia trips. It is family trip which is surprisingly is my first time going overseas with my family.Singapore nt considered. Hehehe.

12pm. SV email me d. he told me that i can collect my report and he promise me that it can be settle by today. Although that time is not confirm that it can be finished. But base on my sv comment, the chances is there and is quite high

230 pm I submitted the report and he checked in front of me . By 3pm, he told me : "You got my approval and can proceed with hardbound". WOW..that time the feeling is so marvelous, great relieve, great joy and great let off. That the nicest words that my sv spoke to me. My joy is indescribable. it is just fantastic.YAHOO!!!!!!...finally, is really finally.....i got my sv approval.

By having his approval, i can do my hardbound. Consequently complete my last course in UTP and GRADUATE. That time for me is happiest moment in my university life. I completed my studies here on 3/6/09. For the past twelve hours, it had been a torturing yet a learning process for me. Ya i do believe that i suffered emotionally, but yet in this process , i learned to endure and depend on God. Without the presence of God, i dnt think i can go thru this period. Learning to be patience is a great virtue. This period will remain in my memory forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment