Monday, April 12, 2010

A story of Shoes


Look at this pair of shoe, with two holes at each side... that the last picture i took before i "dismantle" it.

Biodata
Date of purchased : 15th December 2008
Venue : Pavallion KL
Brand : Clain
Estimated travelled journey : 30000 km

The specialty of this shoes is it brought me to the furthest i ever been which is LA, USA. and it has been to most countries compare to my other shoes. Although the life span of the shoes is short just roughly 1 and half year. But i do have fond memory with it as it was brought with my own money and just few hours before i departed to the state.

That the prove!!
Standing behind of "jalur gemilang" of USA.

With great sadness, i bid adios to the friend that had been my companion for the past one year plus and acknowledge its service. With the utilization of the new shoes, the life of my beloved companion came to the end.....*emo emo*

No comments:

Post a Comment