Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Right or wrong

Decision been made, both parties have agreed, but the questions arises. whether is right decision or not. Nobody knows. The path ahead, which full of doubts and anxiety, i have no idea what is in place for me, suits me or not. Only God knows.

The story started few years back.Been a naive guy who is unaware of the complexity of the issue get himself embroiled in it. That really resulted in several consequences and unhappiness.There are certain time, there is sense of happiness and joyful and for sure there is some sadness and grieve. Nobody knows the real causes as everyone has there own responsibility. Can't blame any party and the most blamable party is me myself. Me myself who started it and i have bear all the consequences.

Been in the process of "saving" or settling it, taught me lot of life lessons. Witnessed the funny and weird side of human being. Sometimes do make my laugh over certain characters. Human being is so interesting and some are very unpredictable and unthinkable. Learn while doing, that the best way to gain something as i myself was experiencing it. Of course, there was some pain and downs in the process. No pain No gain. Appreciate the opportunity given. At least i do learn something. A precious life lesson which definitely useful in the future. At last. after several trials and consultations, a mutual decision been made. A smile of relieve spontaneously appeared, the heavy burden lifted and the anxiety been bothering me for the past few months disappeared .

Issues settled. Life goes on....All the best


1 comment: