Thursday, May 28, 2009

Final Week in UTP

The days are almost over, time are running up, with last week in UTP approaching, there are really a mix feeling deep within me. After my final final exam and had a deserving rest, the effort been gathered for the last push in my university life. Settle FYP in the best possible way and then i can unofficially say i have GRADUATED!!. and leave this jungle university.

The last week here, it will be a busy week for most of us. Presentation of FYP and our eagerness to get supervisor signature in order to hard bound our project report drive us thru. I cant imagine when my supervisor put his signature on my report which signalled the end is almost there. It will be surely a great moment to experience. Having been "depressed" by uncountable assignaments, test, projects and exams for the last five years, the end of FYPII means the end of all the tortment

The final week here means that the time for me with my frens are limited. After that, all of us will be seperated and embark on another stage of life. Everything will change in one week, and the changes have a huge impact on us. So guys, the days are coming..make the best out of it

No comments:

Post a Comment