Sunday, May 31, 2009

Final Year Project Final Oral Presentation

The last assignment to complete my studies here is to conduct presentation for the FYP and submit the final report. The presentation will be tomorrow afternoon 3pm. This is among my most nervous presentation as i am not really confident in it may be my project is not good enough. i duno about that. But one thing for sure, i hope to pass this subject the best way it could be. i seriously dont wish to stay here for any longer.hehehe..5 years is enough for me and i wish to go out and explore another new day, new challenges and new life.

The preparation for this presentation went quite smoothly and i am more concern about the report. I hope to get my supervisor signature by next tueday or next wednesday. then i can ask my fren to do the hardbound for me. I have to settle it fast as by next sat i need to be KL, departing for family vacation to Perth. Thus i am racing against time and i do do really hope that everything will be fine starting from tomorrow. and i hope my supervisor will be nice and linient this time around.

Cross the fingers and hope the best for tomorrow presentation. Wish me luck.

1 comment: