Friday, May 22, 2009

Free from exam.

Yeah..finally after 5 years on exam trauma.Now i can officially declare that there will be NO MORE exam in my life. Today 22/5/2009..a day to be remembered, last paper which is facilities engineering, transport and storage is my final paper in UTP.

The paper is in the morning.as usual last min study..the precious 7-8am one hour, been utilized to squeeze as many info as possible into my brain. But once i enter the exam hall, open the questions booklet..oh gosh..been "cheated" by lecturer. normally this paper, the lecturer recycle the question over and over again. But this is exceptional..he change some of the questions, some aliens terms appear...i m quite stunned over it...But anyway..jz do my best and the next three hours goes on with attempting to answer it the best i can.

When the chief invigilator say...STOP writing...that the greatest relieve.it means that the exam is over. consequently last paper is over as well. The burden on my shoulder just drop down. a sign of relieve appear on my face..smile..joy..watever it is.. The exam torturing is over and i hope i wnt enter exam hall anymore in my life.

Overall, i am quite satisfied with my preparation on this final exams. i have done my best and hope it will yield a good result for me. To all my frens who have also finish their final final exams, congratulation!!well done guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment