Wednesday, December 23, 2009

1st week review

The above picture tell everything. Just got my staff card or security card today after one week i started off my working life here. Yea..it is official, i am officially an exec in SKO.

It has a whole new experience to me, from that moment i touched down to the soil of Miri to the moment i pen this blog, everything seems to move very fast. One week just passed without realizing it. Been picked up and "chaffeured" everyday by SKO driver, staying in a quite luxurious hotel( each of us got our own triple sharing room) for two weeks reconfirmed my predictment of the intensity of outside ppls cracking their head, trying to squeeze themselves into oil and gas industry.

My hotel room

Been here for the 1st time. everything are so alien and new to me. But Thank God that there are various party of people who are there to assist me. In my working environment, BRE/5 or MCI section colleagues who have been helping me in adapting to this "thinker" section., especially to Ivy, Jing Jing , Ester, Ruzlan and FridauSEEEE...thank you. To those saints who help me to settle my accomodation and brought me to familiarize with the Miri city. May the Lord remember your offering.

My rooms for next few years

More of my house picture are available in my facebook.

Anyway, one week has passed.another week here before i fly back to west msia for PIPE. Time to learn more and get used to the life in Miri and SKO. Till then, Merry Christmas to those who celebrate it and Happy new Year....countdown to 6 days before we closed the curtain of 2009

1 comment:

  1. Hellow!just noticed ur gtalk status saying u got ur ID card. So wanted to see if you really look Sarawakian enough. After assessing... pass! LOL! just kidding..
    call me cambodian mafia last time..hahhaha
    hope you're settling in well. I've just been assigned to help out with SKO projects. So perhaps will be seeing you soon. Merry Xmas!

    ReplyDelete