Monday, December 14, 2009

Adios West Msia, Hello Miri

The time has finally arrived, after 6 months of lazying around been jobless while waiting for the placement, i am flying off to Miri tomorrow for my first job. Tomorrow, my parents will be sending me to the KLIA and bid adios to me.

My feeling now is totally mixed. With the belief that i have made a right decision to accept this offer , i am anxious yet excited, anxious as i m pondering what really going to happen next few days and how my future going to be unfolded, exciting due to my new home, Miri and my working environment. I have been googling a lot and asked some unbiased feedback regarding this city. And the response was very possitive except that the cost of living there is just slightly below comprare to KL which force me to do early budgeting.

Recently, i had the opportunity to fellowship with my youth serving one for advice as he has been in this industry for quite some times yet he can still managed to live a proper church life. From the fellowship, i been reminded that no matter how busy i will be , i still need to live a proper church life. One of the useful way to keep myself attached to the church life is thru engaged myself in the church service. The phase he used " Not according to our own preference" which give me clearer picture on the church service which i hope to engage. Thank you brother for such a timely reminder.

To my friends whom i managed to meet up for farewell in 4 different places, Sitiawan, KL , Melaka and Penang, i enjoyed hanging up with you all and thank you for your time spent to meet up with me. You have my best wishes in your future endeavor. All the best and see you when there is chance.

I have to stop here , gonna prepare for my dinner with my parents in sunway piramid. sad to leave them too but life still have to go on, hope they can take care themselves when i am not around. Ok...Time to off...Adios to West Msia and Hello to MIRI...May the Lord continue to preserve me.

No comments:

Post a Comment