Friday, December 11, 2009

Flying off soon

The flight is confirmed...16 december 09...Morning 830.. departure airport, KLIA, i m going to leave west msia to Miri for my new stage of life..working life..counting down..less than a week left for me to enjoy here.... appreciating quality time that remains..sound like i m nt going to come bec like that...haha...may be that the feeling of me, being a kampung boy...from childhood till university life...all in Perak.. Suddenly need to go a place which i unfamiliar with.....1700km away from hometown, surely i hav this "sudden" feeling

But luckily, thank God, i have Miri saints who are more than willing to help me. settle my accomodation and assisting in transportation while waiting for my car to ship over and of course will be helping me to have familiarization in this town. and also to seniors working inside SKO miri, ever helpful, this time have to ask for your help in settling down in my new job....Thank Thank...

I will be staying there for two weeks till new year...B4 coming bec for petronas orientation(PIPE) aka brain wash(my roomate told me,hahaha) ...so basically is honeymoon there for two weeks ...will update again the nite before i depart...see ya

No comments:

Post a Comment